Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don’t Have That Luxury- Part 9


Lot Of Things To Thing About

That is a lot of things to think about, isn’t it? That’s what makes this so much fun! Granted, it would probably be a whole lot easier to start my businesses (notice the plural form) if I had fifteen years of experience in my fields, hundreds of business contacts, and thousands of dollars saved in the bank, with no debt. 

But as I said, I don’t have the choice, I don’t have that luxury. I also have nothing to lose that I won’t lose anyway if I don’t find ways to increase the bank account balance. And I am having so much fun with this! 

Yes, it gets overwhelming at times, because there are so many things to learn, and I don’t yet have the network in place to be able to get everything I need. But I’m working on it, and it is very slowly coming together. 

Considering  that I’ve used eight posts to tell you what I need money for, it would be easy to conclude that I’m only doing the blog and other things for the money. Obviously, with this much debt and financial problems, for lack of a better word, I have to be concerned with fulfilling my contractual obligations. And if I wish to be financially free, I have to be able to make my own living, and all that requires money. 

But for me, the money part is a secondary consideration; necessary, but secondary. I can’t think of a better way to live out me life and to pay it forward, than to use my skills as a writer to encourage others to keep on going in their own walks, while giving them something to chuckle about. And to use my skills in Massage Therapy, and especially Trigger Point Therapy, to get people out of pain and teach them how to keep themselves that way. Both of those things bring me great joy.

Next Series, Coming Up

Halloween is coming up, so I thought I’d publish the story of when my sister and I went as Icabod Crane and The Headless Horseman, without exactly having parental permission.  But the story won’t make sense unless you know how we got the horses, so you’ll have to first read Peanut and Chariba’s story on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment